Sarsaparilla or Sariva (Sugandhipala/Nannari) - 100g
Sarsaparilla or Sariva is also called as Sugandhipala and Nannari. This is the root extracted from the native plant of India, which is a powerful herb being used in Ayurveda.
- Sariva is a very good blood purifier.
- In summers, Sugar syrup prepared with Sariva decoction called Nannari is consumed to beat the summer heat.
- Sarsaparilla or Sariva roots are used for skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), kidney disease, sexually transmitted diseases and many other conditions.
- Sariva is used in powder form, decoction, hot/cold infusion and syrup form internally. Its distillate drops are used for conjunctivitis.
- Paste is used to treat swelling.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g