Javitri - Mace - Japatri - 50g - Premium Quality
Javitri or Mace is extracted from nutmeg seed. Nutmeg tree is a native plant of India and a powerful herb and spice being used in Ayurveda, meat cooking and briyani making.
- Nutmeg contains myristicin, a substance with psychoactive properties, which is used to treat depression.
- Nutmeg and mace are used for treating diarrhea, nausea, stomach spasms and pain, and intestinal gas.
- They are also used for treating cancer, kidney disease, and trouble sleeping (insomnia); increasing menstrual flow; causing a miscarriage; as a hallucinogen; and as a general tonic.
- Nutmeg and mace are applied to the skin to kill pain, especially pain caused by achy joints (rheumatism), mouth sores, and toothache
- In foods, nutmeg and mace are used as spices and flavorings
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 50 grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Cardamom (5mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g