Black Cardamom - Black Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Black Cardamom is also called as Elaichi or Yaluka is an Indian spice with an intense and slightly sweet flavor used in sweet and savory recipes.
This is a black cardamom with hard texture compared to green cardamom.
The seeds, oils and extracts of cardamom are thought to have impressive medicinal properties and have been used in traditional Ayurveda for centuries.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
- May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections
- May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 50 Grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Cardamom (5mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g