Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
The bay leaf is an aromatic leaf commonly used as a Spice in cooking. This is also called as Tej Patta in Hindi and Biriyani Aaku in Telugu.
- Bay leaves are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- They have been proven to be useful in the treatment of migraines.
- Bay Leaf contains enzymes that help to breakdown proteins and digest food faster, helping to calm indigestion
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 100 Grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
12 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Cardamom (5mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Black Cardamom - Black Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g