Biokart branded Toor Dal, from Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd, Also called as Arhar Dal, Tur Dal in Hindi, Kandi Pappu in Telugu.
- Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Organic arhar dal is trusted by local consumers for being the healthiest choice of protein for their family and infants
- Makes tasty dal tadka
- Easy to cook
- High protein content
- Makes healthy khichadi after mixing with Rice
- Unpolished Dal - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to the undesired polishing process, in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste.
- Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Due to its high fiber content, arhar dal reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Traditional Dal - Also known as toor dal this is a traditional Indian dish often served with rich spices over rice and is a staple of many Indian restaurants and homes.
- Hygienically Packed - Being both convenient and user-friendly, the vacuum packaging features to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 500 Grams
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months