Tamarind or Imli is extracted from Tamarind tree a native tree of India. This is widley used in food making(curries and Chutneys) and medicine making across India.
- May help to treat constipation, liver and gallbladder problems, and stomach disorders.
- May help to treat colds and fever.
- May help to treat pregnancy-related nausea.
- May help to treat intestinal worms for children
- Thick paste of tamarind seeds is used as a cast for broken bones.
- An extract of tamarind seeds is used in eye drops for dry eyes.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 200 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.