Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Its a fragrant all-natural, herbal bath powder with amazing skin benefits.
Wonderful natural scrub to exfoliate the skin gently yet effectively
How to Use
- Mix the required amount of the bath powder with a little water or milk and form a paste of thick yet spreadable consistency. You can also choose yogurt or lemon juice or cucumber juice to mix with Sunni Pindi.
- Apply the paste generously all over your skin and scrub gently in a small circular motion by using your fingertips.
- Leave it on your skin for the next 10 minutes in order to allow it to absorb all essential nutrients and the beautiful aroma from the paste.
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Sloughs Off Dead Skin Cells, controls the production of Excess sebum on the skin. They also help in removing excess oil from the skin, thereby keeping it fresh and lively.
- Reduces the Hyper pigmentation marks, like Dark circles, Sun Tan marks, Other dark spots.
- Tones the skin naturally.
- Gives the Glow to Skin.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 200 Grams
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g
Bakuchi or Babchi (Baavanchalu) - 100g