Sarsaparilla or Sariva (Sugandhipala/Nannari) - 100g
Sarsaparilla or Sariva is also called as Sugandhipala and Nannari. This is the root extracted from the native plant of India, which is a powerful herb being used in Ayurveda.
- Sariva is a very good blood purifier.
- In summers, Sugar syrup prepared with Sariva decoction called Nannari is consumed to beat the summer heat.
- Sarsaparilla or Sariva roots are used for skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), kidney disease, sexually transmitted diseases and many other conditions.
- Sariva is used in powder form, decoction, hot/cold infusion and syrup form internally. Its distillate drops are used for conjunctivitis.
- Paste is used to treat swelling.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
12 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g