Palm Jaggery - Authentic Amalapuram Brand (500 Grams)
More Natural Than Organic Jaggery:
- Karupatti( Palm Jaggery or Pana Vellam) is made with organic ingredients without adding any preservatives and chemicals.
- This can be used as a sugar alternative as this contains good nutrition, fiber, and Sucrose and gives good Energy.
- It appears black in color and is obtained in block forms. This is made from the extract of Palm Tree that is from the sap of the tree. The jaggery made from the date is known as Palm Jaggery.
- Karupatti is enriched with iron and some essential nutrients such as magnesium and potassium. Karupatti with herbs is an excellent home remedy to increase immunity and fight cold cough and digestive disorders.
- Ideal to enhance the taste of turmeric latte, masala chai, etc, contain lower Gl, Vitamins, zinc, iron, and potassium are sent naturally in the palm syrup.
- It can be used to make candies, toffees, jaggery cakes and many other sweet dishes. Karupatti has more nutritional value than sugar.
- This is rich in vitamin B complex, calcium and also the source of ascorbic acid. Karupatti is Popularly used in the southern states especially in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
- Palm Jaggery is unrefined and does not contain any synthetic additives and preservatives.
Process Of Manufacturing:
- Palm syrup from mature palm trees is boiled with traditional herbs and plant extracts such as cardamom, dry ginger, cumin, pepper, piper longum, Bacopa Monnier, basil and more to create this proprietary food.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 500 Grams
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months