Nutmeg - 100g - Opened Seed - Indian Spicy
Nutmeg Open Seed is extracted from Netmug tree seeds. This product is supplied as Netmug seed. This is a native plant of India and a powerful herb and spice being used in Ayurveda, meat cooking and briyani making.
- Nutmeg contains myristicin, a substance with psychoactive properties, which is used to treat depression.
- Nutmeg and mace are used for treating diarrhea, nausea, stomach spasms and pain, and intestinal gas.
- They are also used for treating cancer, kidney disease, and trouble sleeping (insomnia); increasing menstrual flow; causing a miscarriage; as a hallucinogen; and as a general tonic.
- Nutmeg and mace are applied to the skin to kill pain, especially pain caused by achy joints (rheumatism), mouth sores, and toothache
- In foods, nutmeg and mace are used as spices and flavorings
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Cardamom (5mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g