Mixed Millets Flour: Also called as Multi-Grain Flour
All 5 positive millets mixed Roti Flour (Haraka / Kodon / Arikelu / Varagu / Arka / Haarka) are made from organic and unpolished Foxtail, Barnyard, Browntop, Little and Kodo millets rice and 4 types of grains.
Mixed Millets Flour Contents:
1) Foxtail Millet Rice Flour
2) Barnyard Millet Rice Flour
3) Browntop Millet Rice Flour
4) Little Millet Rice Flour
5) Kodo Millet Rice Flour
6) Jonnalu/Jowar/Cholam Flour
7) Sajjalu/ Pearl millet/ Bajra Flour
8) Raagulu/ Finger Millet/ Kezhvaragu/ Madua Flour
9) Proso Millet/ Chena
Dishes Making Procedure:
Soak the flour for minimum of 3 hours.
1) Roti - Follow the normal Roti making procedure after soaking the flour for 3 hours.
2) Soup - The best and quick way to get it ready to eat. Just mix the hot water and keep it for 15 minutes to have it.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 500 Grams
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months