Jowar Millet (Sorghum) - Organic and Unpolished
More Natural Than Organic:
Jowar (Sorghum, Jonnalu) from Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd, brand 'Biokart'.
India's Jowar (Sorghum) millet is cultivated in own fram land of Nirvapate using the organic cultivation practices. This is found to have many good things due to the presence of protein, calcium, copper, zinc, phosphorous and potassium.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Foxtail Millet Rice - Organic and Unpolished
Kodo Millet Rice - Organic and Unpolished
Barnyard Millet Rice - Organic and Unpolished
Browntop Millet Rice - Organic and Unpolished