Jeera - Cumin Seeds - 100g
Jeera is also called as Cumin seeds is the most healthiest and delicious spice of Indian native variety. This gives huge health benefits as known to be anti-inflammatory antioxidants, antibacterial and antiseptic.
This product is available in the form of seeds.
- Good for Stomach
- May Help Improve Digestion During Pregnancy
- May Help Promote Lactation During Pregnancy
- May Help Boost Immunity
- May Help Treat Diabetes
- May Help Aid Respiratory System
- May Help Regulate Blood Pressure
- May Help Boost Energy
- May Help Good for Liver
- May Help Treat Anemia
- May Help Reduce Period Pain
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Ajwain - Carom Seeds - 100g
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Black Pepper (11.75 mm) - 50 g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g