Green Gram - Whole - Moong Dal: 500g - Organic
This is an unpolished whole grain. This is not the split.
Edible Green Gram Unpolished from "Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd" Brand "Biokart", Also called as 'Pesalu' in Telugu.
Produced in a way where it's more Natural than Organic, which is called as 'PODU Vyavasaayam' in Telugu.
PODU is the type of agriculture in which the rural tribal people are adapting hills as their cultivating lands and grow the seasonal crops for their livelihood and trade in the local markets.
- Organic, Untreated, Unpolished whole green gram grains
- Easy to cook as well, Best for Dosa cuisine, having rich in taste and flavor
- The unpolished layer brings natural flavor and aroma to the cuisine
- Moong dal is consumed mostly as a Summer dal as it is lighter and easier to digest
- Vintage Farmers Moong Dal is also easier to sprout being an untreated whole gram
- Unpolished - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing processes.
- Rich in Dietary Fibre: Dietary fiber is an effective way to control cholesterol levels.
- Filled with Minerals.
- Vacuum packed laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months
We Also Recommend
Groundnut or Peanut: 500 g - Organic
Toor Dal: 500 g - Organic
Black Gram - Whole: 500g - Organic
Black Cumin - Sesame Black Seeds - Kala Til - 200g - Organic