Colve is also called as Lawang or Launga is a versatile spice can be used to season pot roasts, add flavor to hot beverages, and bring spicy warmth to cookies and cakes.
- Contain fiber, vitamins and minerals like Manganese and Vitamin K
- Anti Oxidant: Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol, which can help reduce oxidative stress
- May help protect against cancer: Test-tube studies show that the compounds in cloves may reduce cancer cell growth and promote cancer cell death. More research is needed to confirm these effects in humans
- Can kill bacteria: Studies show that cloves may promote oral health, thanks to their antimicrobial properties, which may help kill harmful bacteria.
- May improve liver health: Some studies show that cloves and the compounds they contain may help reduce oxidative stress and protect the liver.
- May help regulate blood sugar: Test-tube and animal studies have shown that the compounds in cloves may help promote insulin production and lower blood sugar.
- May promote bone health: Animal studies show that clove extract and manganese may help increase bone mineral density. More research is needed to confirm these effects.
- May reduce stomach ulcers: Some animal studies show that clove extract and clove oil may increase the production of gastric mucus and help protect against stomach ulcers. More research in humans is needed.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 50 grams
Best before 12 months.