Cinnamon - Dalchini - Round Sticks - 100g
Cinnamon is also called as Dalchini is the most healthiest and delicious spice on the earth, which is extracted from the bark of Cinnamom tree. This is a native plant of India. This is widely used in food making as a spice and beverages and herbal medicines.
This product is supplied in the form of sticks. The raw bark of the Cinnamom tree.
- Good source of Antioxidants
- Has inflamatory properties
- May help to cure diabetics and reduce the risk of heart disease by keeping blood pressure in normal state
- May help to improve sensitivity of harmone insuline
- May have beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases
- May Protect Against Cancer
- May Help Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- May Help Fight the HIV Virus - (Test-tube studies have shown that cinnamon can help fight HIV-1, the main type of HIV virus in humans)
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
12 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Cardamom (5mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g