Cinnamon is also called as Dalchini is the most healthiest and delicious spice on the earth, which is extracted from the bark of Cinnamom tree. This is a native plant of India. This is widely used in food making as a spice and beverages and herbal medicines.
This product is supplied in the form of sticks. The raw bark of the Cinnamom tree.
- Good source of Antioxidants
- Has inflamatory properties
- May help to cure diabetics and reduce the risk of heart disease by keeping blood pressure in normal state
- May help to improve sensitivity of harmone insuline
- May have beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases
- May Protect Against Cancer
- May Help Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- May Help Fight the HIV Virus - (Test-tube studies have shown that cinnamon can help fight HIV-1, the main type of HIV virus in humans)
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.