Cashew Nut - Whole W180 - Kaju
Cashew Nuts are also called as Kaju or Jeedi pappu are supplid by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd. Scientific Name: Anacardium occidentale
Palasa and Chirala are the best places for Cashew Nuts. Grown locally and available in fried variant and boiled variant.
- Variety: W180 Whole (Shells are fried to extract the nuts)
- Ingredient type: vegetarian
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Ingredients: cashew / Kaju
- Country of origin: India. cuisine: Indian
- Specialty: no artificial flavor. no preservatives, fried vareity
Other names as 'Munthiri Paruppu' (Tamil), 'Andiparippu' (Malayalam), 'Geru Beeja' (Kannada) And 'Kaju' (Gujarati) Are Full Of Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, And Minerals Which Are Required For The Normal Functioning Of The Body.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 200 Grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate ".
We Also Recommend
Groundnut or Peanut: 500 g - Organic
Cashew Nut - Whole W240 - Kaju
Cashew Nut - Split - Kaju
Kashmir Almond - Badam - 200 g