Cashew Nuts are also called as Kaju or Jeedi pappu are supplid by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd. Scientific Name: Anacardium occidentale
These are sourced from our local farmers and processed at Chirala and Palasa in AP state.
Palasa and Chirala are the best places for Cashew Nuts. Grown locally and available in fried variant and boiled variant.
- Variety: W180 Whole (Shells are fried to extract the nuts)
- Ingredient type: vegetarian
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Ingredients: cashew / Kaju
- Country of origin: India. cuisine: Indian
- Specialty: no artificial flavor. no preservatives, fried vareity
Other names as 'Munthiri Paruppu' (Tamil), 'Andiparippu' (Malayalam), 'Geru Beeja' (Kannada) And 'Kaju' (Gujarati) Are Full Of Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, And Minerals Which Are Required For The Normal Functioning Of The Body.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 200 Grams
Sourced from Chirala and Palasa in AP state and marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months