Cashew Nut - Split - Kaju
Cashew Nuts are also called as Kaju or Jeedi pappu are supplid by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd. Scientific Name: Anacardium occidentale
Palasa and Chirala are the best places for Cashew Nuts. Grown locally and available in fried variant and boiled variant.
- Variety: Split (Shells are fried to extract the nuts)
- Ingredient type: vegetarian
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Ingredients: cashew / Kaju
- Country of origin: India. cuisine: Indian
- Specialty: no artificial flavor. no preservatives, fried vareity
Other names as 'Munthiri Paruppu' (Tamil), 'Andiparippu' (Malayalam), 'Geru Beeja' (Kannada) And 'Kaju' (Gujarati) Are Full Of Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, And Minerals Which Are Required For The Normal Functioning Of The Body.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 200 Grams
Sourced from Chirala and Palasa in AP state and marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months
We Also Recommend
Groundnut or Peanut: 500 g - Organic
Cashew Nut - Whole W180 - Kaju
Cashew Nut - Whole W240 - Kaju
Kashmir Almond - Badam - 200 g