Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Camphor or Borneo is also called as pacha karpuram is extracted from camphor tree, is a powerful herb being used in Ayurveda. This is served as Panchamritam in temples.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 50 grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
3 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
We Also Recommend
Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g
Bakuchi or Babchi (Baavanchalu) - 100g