Black pepper is sourced from farmers and marketed by "Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd" Brand "BioKart". This is an 11.75 mm big size, which are graded specially.
- Black Pepper is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
- When fresh and fully mature, the fruit is about 5 mm in diameter and dark red and contains a single seed, like all drupes.
- Rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, and dietary fiber.
- PREMIUM & FRESH TASTE AT YOUR DOORSTEP: Fine ground and really aromatic black pepper powder are well-known for its exceptional flavor. It has a hot taste and spicy.
- Store in a dry and cool place but not refrigerated, place away from direct sunlight.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 50 grams
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months