Black Pepper (11.75 mm) - 50 g
- Black Pepper is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
- When fresh and fully mature, the fruit is about 5 mm in diameter and dark red and contains a single seed, like all drupes.
- Rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, and dietary fiber.
- PREMIUM & FRESH TASTE AT YOUR DOORSTEP: Fine ground and really aromatic black pepper powder are well-known for its exceptional flavor. It has a hot taste and spicy.
- Store in a dry and cool place but not refrigerated, place away from direct sunlight.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 50 grams
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "BioKart"
Best before 6 Months
We Also Recommend
Ajwain - Carom Seeds - 100g
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cinnamon - Dalchini - Sticks - 100g