Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Amalaki or Amla is also called as usiri in Telugu. This product is available in powder form. Amla is a native plant of India and a powerful herb being used in Ayurveda.
- Amalaki or avla is rich in vitamin C.
- Fresh fruits are consumed directly,
- Pickles can be prepared too.
- Application of fresh juice in eyes is helpful in eye diseases.
- Boiled after that soaked in sugar juice to prepare Murabba.
- Pieces of gooseberry are processed with salt etc and dried for preparing mouth freshner/cleansers
- Gooseberry powder is one of the ingredients in popular formulation Triphala.
- Amla powder with buttermilk applied as paste on hair helps in treating dandruff and enhancing hair growth, reducing hair fall.
- Useful in skin diseases in both internal use or external application.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
Shelf Life: 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Bakuchi or Babchi (Baavanchalu) - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g