- Finger Millet is naturally grown & more than organic, thus the product will be packaged as organic as possible.
- Excellent grain for reducing cholesterol and helps in weight loss. It is also rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants prevent excessive oxidation, which could otherwise cause cancer and aging because of cell damage.
- Allergen Declaration: Product is FREE from the following: Gluten, Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Eggs, Milk/Dairy, Fish, Crustacean, Mustard and Sesame.
- We promise, No Trans-fats, No chemicals, No preservatives, Non-GMO, & Nothing artificial Ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, our ingredient list is always very basic without added shelf-life stabilizers ie chemicals!
- This millet byproduct is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair. It has high amounts of calcium (1 cup of cooked Brown Top Millet offers about 1/2 cup of calcium found in cooked spinach), manganese, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminum, barium, thiamin, and vitamin C (which is not normally found in grains).
- Low In Sodium- this millet is also great for those seeking to lower their blood pressure and maintain a heart-healthy diet. Unprocessed is a better alternative compared with pre-processed, cooked food in supermarkets which often comes with preservatives or additives that are high in sodium. If you're worried, always double-check nutritional labels.
Naturally gluten-free, an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient not commonly found in grains. Also high in “resistant starch,” a newly-discovered type of dietary fiber that can benefit blood-sugar management, weight control, and colon health. And guess what? It tastes great too.
Ragi is a rich source of minerals
High Nutritional Value seeds & it's grain is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair. The iron from millet seed is easily absorbed and is also recommended for people with low blood iron levels.
Gluten-Free Millet is a gluten-free grain so it can be a great alternative for those living with Celiac Disease, having gluten intolerance or choosing a gluten-free lifestyle.
Ragi controls diabetes
If you’re diabetic, you might want to consider adding millet to your diet to control blood sugar levels. Millet contains approximately 20 to 40 percent “resistant starches,” and has a relatively low glycemic index (GI).
Natural Laxative The fiber content in this tiny little grain can help regulate your bowel movements, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
No Sodium & No-Fat Millet is also great for lowering blood pressure and maintaining a heart-healthy diet.
Millet is Versatile & its broken grain is a versatile grain and can be eaten whole, steamed, boiled or baked. Today, Millet byproducts are found in a variety of products like India Breakfast food as Upma, Fried Millet flour, pancakes, bread, cereals, snack bars, and many other foods.
Ragi has anti-microbial properties,
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)