Sesame White Seeds - Til - 200g - Organic
More Natural Than Organic:
Edible white sesame seeds from "Nirvapate" Brand "Biokart", also called as 'Til' in Hindi and 'Nuvvulu' in Telugu, are grown naturally without using any chemicals.
Sesame seeds can be added to food either raw, roasted, soaked or sprouted.
Sesame seeds are a good source of healthy fats, protein, B vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and other beneficial plant compounds.
- Good Source of Fiber
- Good Source of B Vitamins
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein
- Helps to Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Helps to Lower Blood Pressure
- Helps for Blood Cell Formation
- Helps to Reduce Inflammation
- Helps to control Blood Sugar levels
- Supports Your Immune System
- Helps Arthritic Knee Pain
- Helps Thyroid Health
- Helps to Aid Hormone Balance During Menopause
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 200 Grams
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Free shipping over Rs. 700 for Zone1
- Free shipping over 1000 for Zone2
- Free shipping over 1200 for Zone 3
- 5% cash back over Rs. 2500. Use coupon - BUY2500.
Return and Refund Policy:
Refer the link for return and refund policy:
Refer the link for shipment policy.
Contact our customer service executive on the below details for any complaints, feedback or queries.
Contact Number: +91 7249850521
Address: 12, VSR Layout, AB Vajpayee Road, Channasandra Main Road, Kadugudi, Bangalore - 560067
- 1Kg item will be shipped to your Home
- 25 Kg items must be collected from the nearest VRL Transport Hub
6 months if preserved in a air tight container without contact to moisture or wet bojects.
No preservents added.
Manufactured & Marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd under the brand name of "Nirvapate "
We Also Recommend
Groundnut or Peanut: 500 g - Organic
Toor Dal: 500 g - Organic
Green Gram - Whole - Moong Dal: 500g - Organic
Black Cumin - Sesame Black Seeds - Kala Til - 200g - Organic