Raisins - Kismis - 200 g
Raisins are also called as kismis are the dried grapes. Despite their small size, raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Raisins are naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, but they’re beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong.
- Good source of Sugar and calories, Iron, Fiber, Calcium and Boron, Antioxidants and Antimicrobial compounds.
- May help relieve constipation
- May help prevent anemia
- May help build and maintain strong bones
- May help protect your teeth
- May help lower the risk of cancer and heart disease
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 200 Grams
Kismis are sourced from suppliers and marketed by Nirvapate Agro Pvt Ltd. These are not manufactured by Nirvapate.
Best before 12 Months
We Also Recommend
Cashew Nut - Split - Kaju
Kashmir Almond - Badam - 200 g
Salora Almond - Badam - 200 g
Pistachios (Kernel) - Raw Pista - 200g - Unroasted & Unsolted