Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Camphor or Borneo is also called as pacha karpuram is extracted from camphor tree, is a powerful herb being used in Ayurveda. This is served as Panchamritam in temples.
- Mosquito repellent: Soaking a bit of cloth within camphor oil as well as leaving it in the corners of the house. It helps drive away mosquitoes as well as flies.
- Skin Itching: Camphor oil application is good for skin and also removes skin itching, rashes and also inflammation.
- Joint Pains: Warm sesame oil with camphor and massaging the body with this oil just before a Hot water bath will give relief to the aching body. Camphor is actually a rubefacient as well as energizes the dilation of capillaries.
- Fungal nail: Camphorated oil may be used locally to cure fungus-infected toe nails.
- Burn scars: Water mixed with a bit of camphor should be applied regularly on burn scars till it disappears.
- Head lice: 10grams of camphor is dissolved in 100 ml of warm coconut oil and allowed to cool. This is applied on the scalp at night. Next day morning wash the hair. It is helpful in destroying the head lice.
- Chest congestion: 5grams of camphor added in 100 ml of warm sesame oil and dissolved. This is applied over the chest followed by hot water fomentation over the chest to relieve the congestion in chest
- Pain Relif: When Menthol, Thymol and Camphor are mixed together it converts into liquid form, which is used for pain relief.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 50 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g
Bakuchi or Babchi (Baavanchalu) - 100g