Star Anise - Chakri Phool -50g - Indian Spicy
Star Anise is an Indian origin herb and spice. This product is supplied as dried flower and seeds within. This is a native plant of India and a powerful herb and spice being used in Ayurveda, meat cooking and briyani making.
- May help to treat respiratory tract infections, lung swelling (inflammation), cough, bronchitis, the flu (influenza), swine flu, and bird flu.
- May help to treat digestive tract problems including upset stomach, gas, loss of appetite, and colic in babies.
- May help to increase the flow of breast milk, promoting menstruation, and easing childbirth.
- May be used for increasing sexual drive (libido) and treating symptoms of “male menopause.”
- Inhale star anise may help to treat respiratory tract congestion.
- In manufacturing, the oil is used as a fragrance in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, and toothpaste, and to mask undesirable odors in drug products
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 50 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
We Also Recommend
Ajwain - Carom Seeds - 100g
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Black Pepper (11.75 mm) - 50 g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g