Nutmeg - 100g - Opened Seed - Indian Spicy
Nutmeg Open Seed is extracted from Netmug tree seeds. This product is supplied as Netmug seed. This is a native plant of India and a powerful herb and spice being used in Ayurveda, meat cooking and briyani making.
- Nutmeg contains myristicin, a substance with psychoactive properties, which is used to treat depression.
- Nutmeg and mace are used for treating diarrhea, nausea, stomach spasms and pain, and intestinal gas.
- They are also used for treating cancer, kidney disease, and trouble sleeping (insomnia); increasing menstrual flow; causing a miscarriage; as a hallucinogen; and as a general tonic.
- Nutmeg and mace are applied to the skin to kill pain, especially pain caused by achy joints (rheumatism), mouth sores, and toothache
- In foods, nutmeg and mace are used as spices and flavorings
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
We Also Recommend
Ajwain - Carom Seeds - 100g
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Black Pepper (11.75 mm) - 50 g
Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g