Cardamom (8mm)- Elaichi - Yaluka - 50g
Cardamom is also called as Elaichi or Yaluka is an Indian spice with an intense and slightly sweet flavor used in sweet and savory recipes.
This is a 8 mm big size product graded specially.
The seeds, oils and extracts of cardamom are thought to have impressive medicinal properties and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
- May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections
- May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 50 grams
Best before 12 months.
We Also Recommend
Ajwain - Carom Seeds - 100g
Bay Leaf - Tej Patta - 100g
Black Pepper (11.75 mm) - 50 g
Cinnamon - Dalchini - Sticks - 100g