Black Gram - Whole: 500g - Organic
More Natural Than Organic:
Edible Black Gram Urad-Unpolished Dal from "Nirvapate" Brand "Biokart", Also called as 'Minumulu' in Telugu.
More Natural Than Organic.
Produced in a way where it's more Natural than Organic, which is called as 'PODU Vyavasaayam' in Telugu. PODU is the type of agriculture in which the rural tribal people are adapting hills as their cultivating lands and grow the seasonal crops for their livelihood and trade in the local markets.
Also available in the form of crop seeds as well.
- Organic, Untreated, Unpolished Black Urad Dal, whole black gram
- Rich in taste and flavor
- Organic product
- The unpolished black layer brings natural flavor and aroma to the cuisine
- Easy to cook as well
- Unpolished - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing processes.
- Rich in Dietary Fibre: Dietary fiber is an effective way to control cholesterol levels.
- Filled with Minerals.
- Vacuum packed laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
We Also Recommend
Groundnut or Peanut: 500 g - Organic
Toor Dal: 500 g - Organic
Green Gram - Whole - Moong Dal: 500g - Organic
Black Cumin - Sesame Black Seeds - Kala Til - 200g - Organic