Vetiver roots (Vatti verlu) - 100g
Vetiver roots is also called as Vatti verlu. This is a native plant of India and a powerful herb being used in Ayurveda.
- Vetiver roots oral administration is useful for nerve and circulation problems and for stomach pain.
- Can be used in the form of podwer, cold/hot infusion and as distillate.
- Vetiver is applied directly to the skin for relieving stress, as well as for emotional traumas and shock, lice, and repelling insects.
- It is also used for arthritis, stings, and burns.
- Vetiver is inhaled as aromatherapy for nervousness, insomnia, joint and muscle pain.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 100 grams
Best before 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
We assume that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
The content on this website is not intended as a medical reference but as a source of information.
Please remember when you are using herbs for their medicinal properties, they are just that – ‘medicinal’. If you wish to take a herbal remedy with prescribed medicines, you should talk to a physician first – treat all herbal remedies with respect.
Neither the editor nor the experts or authors can be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the recommendations on this website. The use of any herb or derivative is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
We Also Recommend
Sunnipindi - Herbal Bath Powder - 200 g
Camphor or Borneo (Pacha Karpuram) - 50g - Edible
Amla Powder - Indian gooseberry - 100g
Long Pepper (Pippallu/Pipli) - 100g